Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My life in U.S.A

I arrived to Unite States almost 6 months. During this day, CESL improve my second language. I met many American people and I made many friends in Unite States. But I feel a little boring in Carbondale because it’s a small town. It’s really hard to find munch fun in here. For example, if I want to shop, I just go to University Mall. That is only one place can shop in this town. Furthermore, the transportation is not very convincing. Each time the bus cost me 1 hour to Well-Mart. Those things are I feel not convenience in Unite States.
About good things in American are fresh air, quite, no traffic problem, and big lakes near by Carbondale. I had a lot of fun with my American friends. Those guys are cool guys. They took me to many places like big lake (sorry I forget the name), we also went to hike, we burned fire together, we had many BBQ active and we hang out together. So I feel luck in American because my friends.

No comments: